Sunday, March 9, 2008

no-go


So, technical difficulties decided that I didn't go on the 100km ride on Saturday. I was more than okay to go back to sleep at 5 am, so no worries. Instead, I did a round of household errands and a run along Pre's trail. Something must have happened on the run to my right knee and now something does not feel good in there. No make-up 100km for me today. Just a hopeful swim in the rec center pool (if the mechanical issues have been resolved in the pool) - primarily working on arms with the pull buoy.

On the food front - I roasted a chicken and mixed root veggies for dinner last night. Salad was another accompaniment.

Lots of knitting and brainstorming this weekend instead of the long bike rides. I want to start a full garment soon. I think my left-handed knitting skills are improving (or mirrored knitting, to be PC).

No comments: