Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Once a year...

...it's your birthday. Mine is on Thursday. I'm totally breaking free from the diet and D is taking me to Belly for dinner. I mad this for my twin (it went along with Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything Vegetarian)



I guess I'm really into striped garter stitch right now, because I just finished this and the part that goes around your neck is the only part that is too big (gauge is such a weird thing). I'm going to rip out the one seam, run the long part through my sewing machine, take scissors to it and reseam. I hope that will work - it's all I can think of except ripping the whole thing.

Off to make burgers with sheep's milk cheese, baked sweet potato fries and a salad...

2 comments:

cko said...

the shawl is beautiful and i made my first dinner out of the cookbook last night. thanks!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.