Sunday, December 7, 2008

back in the saddle and almost at the end of the race...

Lots of goings on here in diplomatica-land. While d has been furiously finishing school work, I've been busy crafting and getting back in the normal swing of things with exercise. I've gotten the OK to bike again. I went out with ll on the bike path on Saturday. So much trepidation, but lots of fun. I went slow - it was the first time I'd been back on clipless pedals since my fall in July.



I started to take pictures of my vintage clothes for an etsy shop I'm going to open. I just need to wrangle d for a moment and have him help me create a banner.

I can see the end of the road from the goal of making my Christmas gifts. I just have one small snag - figuring out what to knit for d. I told him about the sweater curse, so that's out of the question, per his directions. I just need to make up my mind and cast on. He liked the cowl for his birthday last week, so at least my knitting mojo is okay.

No comments: