Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wool overload

Lots to report -
- First, I'm learning how to spin fiber (not spinning on a bike, which two of my family members thought I was talking about - I've already been to many a bike spinning class). It's fun - but I'm still at the frustrating point where I'm still learning basic skills. I'm enjoying it. A colleague is letting me borrow her spare Ashford wheel.
- Second, I'm almost back to running. I'm now swimming a lot and doing my yoga regularly. Yoga has been amazing at improving my form in the pool. All that core strength really does make a difference. After I gain more hip strength, I can begin to run again. Soon...just in time for the cold, rainy weather.
- Last, sooo much knitting going on for the holidays. Obv, no picks for the gifts, but here's a picture of my new fall FO - a great wool stole that also seconds as as scarf:

No comments: