Friday, November 21, 2008

fiber frenzy

Knitting, spinning, coveting woolen cardigans. These are all things that have I've been up to. It's definitely fall, nearing Thanksgiving. The weather, the excitement for Christmas and D's birthday next week have gotten me obsessed with making and/or acquiring woolen goodies.
On my recent stops to yarn and fiber shops, I scored this:



I've been drooling over Habu patterns recently and just found out some dangerous news, Knit/Purl carries Habu and various kits! I love this tunic and this jacket.

I've been spinning a lot, which has also helped with my craptastic past 10 days. Highs and lows. Bad work stuff and great personal stuff. Big news - I can run again! I'm doing running intervals, something new for me. I've done interval training in the pool, but besides the random fartlek on weekend hill runs, I've never done timed interval running practices. It's fun. I think I'll be enjoying my weekly exercise.

More pics after Thanksgiving...

No comments: